One glimpse of the custom cedar fence surrounding this property promises something truly special inside. A stunning Japanese garden awaits with winding pebbled paths, basalt rock sculptures, mature fruit trees/rose garden, gazebo, zen fountain, and extensive masonry work with impressive fire pit.
This oasis includes a meticulously renovated home, with black walnut hardwood, custom cabinetry, large skylights, Huberton Forge fixtures and deluxe storage throughout. The design is thoughtful, joinery beautiful, and the materials used exquisite.
A self-contained, 850 sq’ cottage is beautifully appointed and privately situated within the garden. Conveniently located at the south end and walking distance to miles of sandstone beaches. This private sanctuary could be yours.
• Close proximity to Vancouver (50 min sailing)
• Convenient south end location - close to all amenities
• Walking access to sandstone beaches
• Mature fruit trees and gardens
• Extensive masonry of a level rarely seen. Locally sourced basalt used for all rock work
• Incredible fire pit that can seat up to 12 people
• Custom gazebo
• Large workshop area
• Heated storage (could be used as a studio)
• Fully accessible property
• Water source provided and maintained by CRD
• Gardens on irrigation system. Custom rock pop-up sprinkler heads
• Outdoor lighting
• Private park feel
• Deluxe pantry, with fir cabinetry. Richelieu pull down shelves for hard to reach items, and pull out shelves as well as built in recycle center and laundry bin
• Ashley Norton solid bronze handles and knobs throughout
• Huberton Forge light fixtures
• Mahogany, fir, and maple can be found throughout the home
• Beautiful joinery work of the highest level and skill in carpentry
• Beautifully appointed 850 sqft guest cottage. Fully self contained
• A private paradise